Rockrose has convenient on-site leasing offices at each of our rental properties. Simply contact the building you are interested in directly and schedule an appointment, or just stop by if you’re in the area. Our agents will be delighted to give you a tour of their building, as well as the common areas and apartments that are available. Our professionals will help you get to know the neighborhood and guide you through the application process.
Application & Leasing Guide
Finding your next home at a Rockrose building is easy, and exciting. We have a luxury residence in the neighborhood you desire. So take a moment to get familiar with our Application and Leasing Guide procedures, and contact us to begin the process.
Tenants are required to have an annual income that is equal to 45 times the amount of the monthly rent. For example, if the rent is $2,000 a month, an applicant must document no less than $90,000 (45 x $2,000). If the apartment is to be shared, the sum of all applicants’ income will be considered.
If you are looking to secure a guarantor, guarantors must document an annual income equal to 75 times the monthly rent, and must be from the tri-state area.
The standard security deposit is one month’s rent. Additional security monies may be required under certain circumstances. Security deposits will earn interest subject to bank regulations. If you fulfill all the terms of your lease, the interest will be refunded minus a 1% administrative fee to which the owner is entitled.
An application can be approved and processed within a few hours provided the applicant has the required documentation.
The following documentation is required for every applicant to be considered:
- A completed online application (Click on Apply Now button, and submit through On-Site)
- Application Fee is $85 or $100 (depending on building) for each applicant and guarantor
- Proof of employment with a verification letter on company letterhead stating salary
- Three consecutive pay stubs
- A complete copy of a recent bank statement
- A copy of a current government issued photo ID
- A landlord reference letter
- In some cases, Income Tax returns may be requested
- Students must provide proof on enrollment and current class schedule
At the time of the signing of your lease, you will need certified or bank checks only - made payable in amounts for the first month’s rent and the required security deposit.