1776 EYE STREET NW, Washington, DC
1776 Eye Street NW is a 225,000 square foot, Class A building. Located just three blocks from the White House in the Golden Triangle Business District, directly across from the Farragut West Metro Station and also one block from the World Bank, this 10-story structure offers prized access to a center of commercial exchange.
Rockrose began a facilities restoration to complement the Republic Place building’s exterior character and befit its merit status to become a trophy building. The two-story glass entrance and new lobby feature Pei Tan's signature glowing ‘glass light fins'.
The office tenants, an esteemed roster of multinationals and Fortune 500 companies include firms and organizations operating in energy and chemicals, financial trading and advisory, government agency, humanitarian interests, and technology. La Taberna del Alabardero restaurant is conveniently located in the building; along with recently opened TBSP (The Best Sandwich Place).
- Locker room with Shower Facilities
- On-site Parking
- On-site Restaurant
- Rooftop Terrace
- Signature Bell Tower
- Fitness Center